VEDP-International Trade has partnered with Allocca Enterprises to provide export compliance training on Thursday, August 20th.
This training will cover the following key topics:
- An 11 point checklist to guide you to full compliance on every export
- Using due diligence and reviewing the 7 lists from denied parties to sanctioned countries
- Knowing your customer – Asking 5 questions that you are required to know about your customer and implementing these into your organization
- Terms of sale vs. terms of payment – Using the correct Incoterm
- Country specific requirements – Legalization, pre-shipment inspection, and wood packaging
- Export documentation – What documents are you required to fill-out and retain?
- Is an export license required, where to go to qualify for free trade agreements, and is your HTS number correct. Where do you find this information?
After completing this training course, you will walk away with a better understanding of export compliance regulations and with specific tools and instructions on how to begin building a secure and compliant company.
Who Should Attend
Sales managers/department personnel, traffic managers, purchasing managers, plant managers, shipping/receiving personnel, compliance officers, ISO managers, customer service managers, and anyone involved/concerned with export compliance.
This is an online training that will be held via Zoom. The week before the training, we will mail printed copies of the materials to each participant.
Date: Thursday, August 20th
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Cost: This course is traditionally priced at $425; however, VEDP is pleased to offer this training for $50 per attendee.
How to Register: Click here to register for this event
This course is offered by Virginia Economic Development Partnership and is open to businesses that have a presence in Virginia.