The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild offers 8 programs to its members.
As breweries look for ways to attract talent and manage rising costs, the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild has developed a highly competitive Member Benefits portfolio to help Guild members save money and win the talent wars. This comprehensive package of programs is exclusive to our members, and is a great way to attract and retain employees at any brewery, regardless of its size. Members can expand their existing packages, or create a customized package from the options below:
- VCBG Group Benefits Program
- A Next Generation 401k Retirement Solutions
- VCBG Insurance Plan (VIP)
- Quality and Safety Certification
- Discounts on Microsoft Products & Services
- Office Depot/Office Max Discount Program
- Shopping Discounts Program
- Tickets at Work Discount Program
Dental Benefits, with various levels of coverage available
Customize your plan to your needs! Coverage could include preventative care, fillings, periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, crowns/bridges, and orthodontia.
Affordable co-payments and allowances for exams and vision materials, among other benefits.
Life Insurance Plans
Customized plans for employers, based on specific company size and need. Voluntary or employee-paid disability options are also available.
Short- and Long-Term Disability
Designed based on specific company size. Voluntary or employee-paid disability options are also available.
Additional protection for unforseen out-of-pocket expenses related to an accident, major illness, or hospitalizations. There are based upon a group platform and employee selections.
Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution
After a comprehensive search, the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild has teamed with well-known retirement industry providers to offer the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution, powered by TAG Resources, the largest outsource provider of full-service 401(k) services in the United States. This retirement solution allows you to offer a retirement plan to your employees while reducing administrative burden, mitigating and transferring fiduciary risks, and potentially saving money.
Sponsoring and maintaining a retirement plan can be challenging, but we have your back. The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Retirement Solution brings together a team of professionals on your behalf so you can focus on running your business, not your retirement plan. By enrolling in the VCBG’s Solution, you leverage the assets of all plans within the TAG program and have the best professionals in the retirement industry running your 401(k) plan.
As a member of the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild, you receive exclusive access to the VCBG Insurance Plan, which includes Property and Casualty Insurance. This program provides insurance and risk management solutions to VCBG members. Underwritten by FCCI and administered exclusively by Bankers Insurance LLC, this powerful benefit provides:
- A comprehensive risk assessment, covering your business’s risk management procedures and insurance policies. Bankers Insurance provides these services at no cost or obligation, utilizing a consultative approach that educates members on key exposures and uncovers gaps in existing policies.
- An entire suite of manufacturer’s insurance products that includes liability, property, workers compensation, business auto, and all others.
- A group dividend plan based on the combined loss experience of the participating members.
- Designated local service teams for claims, risk control, and underwriting.
- Preferential pricing for members of all sizes, in addition to extensive management tools normally only available to the largest manufacturing operations.
These resources help prevent losses, aid with compliance, and reduce the cost of doing business.
View recent press release: “FCCI declares first-ever dividend for manufacturers“
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild Quality and Safety Certification (VCBGQSC) addresses the need for quality and safety training in the craft brewing industry. The training focuses on the requirements which are needed to assure a safe working environment and an understanding of the required quality and tasks that are needed in a brewery and meet Good Manufacturing Practices for Craft Brewers (GMPCBs). Contact MSI Workforce Solutions Coordinator Jody Steele if you’re interested in achieving this certification.
- Requirements for having a safe working environment
- BA requirements for quality
- BA requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices
- Certificate Program
- Approximately 8 hours of online training
- Master Certificate upon completion
- Increase knowledge of food safety
- Reduce injuries and health problems among staff
- Gain knowledge of changing regulations, guidance documents, and regulatory interpretations
- Demonstrate competency for safe work in a beverage setting
- Learn the fundamentals needed to deal with beverage safety
The Virginia Industry Foundation (VIF) is now an exclusive re-seller of Microsoft 365 Software Products
The Virginia Industry Foundation (VIF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit that was organized in 2007 by the Virginia Manufacturers Association (VMA). Through an exclusive arrangement between Microsoft and the VIF, VMA and VCBG members can now purchase Microsoft 365 products for their business or personal use at a significantly reduced cost. It’s easy to find the software that is right for you. Learn more and purchase at virginiaindustryfoundation.org.
Office Depot® and the VCBG have partnered to provide exclusive benefits and savings to its members including:
- Customized pricing to fit the specific needs of your business
- Curated assortment of products and services
- The flexibility to shop online at business.officedepot.com and at any of our retail locations with your Store Purchasing Card
- FREE, next-business-day delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more within our local delivery areas. (See our Terms and Conditions for details.)
- World class customer service for quick problem resolution
- Experienced account managers to help improve productivity and uncover cost savings
- Convenient payment options including single account billing or consolidated billing for multiple locations
VCBG members can now save on more than 30,000 office supplies through the Office Depot Partner Program. Register here to start saving!
Corporate Shopping Employee Discounts connects VCBG members to over 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers. A few popular retailers include: Target, Lands’ End, Costco, Ralph Lauren, Orbitz, Hotels.com, J.Crew, Brooks Brothers, 1800Flowers, ProFlowers, Shoes.com, Avis, Hertz, Budget, HP Employee Purchase Program, Dell Member Purchase Program & Many More! To register, simply click this link and create an account!
TicketsatWork offers exclusive 20-60% discounts, special offers, access to preferred seating & many other special perks for thousands of products including theme parks, shows, sporting events, concerts, dinner shows, movies and much more. This program is available to all VCBG members and their families. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up for this complimentary perk.
- Go to “TicketsatWork.com“
- Click “Become a Member”
- Create an account using the code “VMA2017“